View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 05:10 AM
B18DelSolT
Regular 'Geeker

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
i played with my girlfriends 6800, and all i gotta say is that i love it. its a lot faster then my 6700 with every reg hack you can think of. Camera app is also very cool to, and the camera looks great, atleast on the phone lmao. Another thing i like also is that it lets you know when caps is on, or when you have symbole activated, that is a big pet pev of mine for the 6700. So far I installed Opera 8.65, Aim 2.0, Windows Live Search, PHM regedit, and verizons mms cab. Dverything worked just as great as it does on my 6700, pos just a tad faster.

Now the only complaints that i have about the phone is that the dpad yes i do agree feels cheap, and also the thumb wheel does feel as good as a blackberrys, witch was nice and stiff, but otherthen that a great phone and well worth every penny.

P.S. with all that crap installed she still had 142 mb of ram, me on the other hand 12 lol. (same software installed on both phones)