bgeezy723
PPCGeeks Regular

bgeezy723 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Exchanging at BestBuy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoldfingerd View Post
I am going to try and hard reset my phone. I have already tried setting my profile to 1. The problem with call sprint is I only have a cell phone and tech support needs me to call from another phone. I have chatted with sprint on their website, they always tell me they are having issues with their network and there's no eta on a fix.

What did Sprint have you do?
Yeah, the only reason I was able to talk to them on another phone is because I am house-sitting for a friend and they have a landline, or else I would be in the same boat as you. I did a hard reset on my phone, while on call with the sprint support and she scolded me a little bit for not running it by her first lol, but the hard reset didnt help anyways.

I can't remember everything she had me do, but there was a lot of going in and changing numbers, trying different paths to connect to the internet, etc. The last thing that worked though was going in and changing my MSID, I believe, to a different number than my phone number. She explained that when people call my number, they actually connect to that new number that tells the tower to connect them to my phone. Or something of that nature...