Killabee44
PPCGeeks Regular

Killabee44 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectHybrid
chall,

Hey the question I have then is when I talk to a SERO rep will they ask me anythign about the employee email and or any information about them? I dont mind using the savings@xxx email but if I get grilled on the spot on who gave it to me, why they gave it to me blah blah blah , I could screw myself but, will they ask me how I know the person or anything like that when I call in?

PH

Chall,

In reality, most reps wont ask you where you got it from. Some won't even ask for the email address. Use
Code:
Savings@sprintemi.com
. That one works without problems.

Or you can use this one:

Sprint has their own official forum and this was posted by an admin:

"For a limited time The Sprint Employee Refferal Offer is now open to users of Buzz About Wireless. This is a great deal for both voice and data plans.

I've included a link to the SERO information page here. The offer is only available in certain markets and there are some rules that apply. You will need my email address, tristan.kime@sprint.comThis email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it , to use the program."

Or this one:

"Sprint, a valued and proud partner of USSA since 1993, recently extended its special pricing offers to fans, friends and family of the U.S. Ski Team and U.S. Snowboarding. These fabulous offers from Sprint include deeply discounted service plans with unlimited text messaging and web/data access, plus handset and broadband card deals, and other great service options!

Click here to learn more about this opportunity. Now through June 30th, invite as many people, including yourself, to find all the special employee discounts available through the Sprint Employee Referral Offer (SERO) (sero web address here) . Use
Code:
skiboard@sprint.com
as the e-mail address to access the site. Or, simply call 1-888-882-4030 and refer to
Code:
skiboard@sprint.com

This benefit is normally offered only to Sprint employees. USSA is honored Sprint shared it with us and we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity!"

Believe me, if a rep gives you any problems, just hang up and redial. Another will answer that wont care.

Killabee44