View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 04:23 PM
ScrapMaker
VIP Member

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: About to give up on the HTC Touch Pro. Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
When I was talking about the screen I was talking about brightness/colour issues and not screen sensitivity. I have not experienced the dull shade/hue that some members have mentioned their screens seem to have.
Sensitivity on the first TP was average or poor around the left border in portrait mode and the new one is a bit better (it still doesn't seem to pick up my stylus movements at the left border of the screen...transcriber works with an 80% efficiency at best). Hope that makes it clearer.
shoot, I wish I had been more specific on the official poll--that explains why most people aren't putting the screen as defective. The screen should be the same sensitivity over the entire surface, like my Touch--hell, like every other touch screen I have ever used--ever.

thanks for the clarification, that makes me feel better--er well, I guess, makes me rest assured that I will not find a decent Touch Pro. I am so glad the Xperia X1 is releasing within my 30-day period. Thank God.