Old 11-21-2008, 11:59 AM
jihadi
PPCGeeks Regular

jihadi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Ok, just a couple minor things.

I too am experiencing the problem with messaging when you open messaging in standard and switch to landscape. The messaging operation goes away and hides in the background.

Thought there was a problem with You Tube but works fine now.

For about a day, when I would switch to lanscape and/or back to standard view from landscape, my phone call screen would pop up, like it would if you tapped the phone text on the bottom left of the home screen or if you pushed the phone icon on the hardware pad (bottom left)

One last thing for now. I CANNOT get the Mxipupdate_yay4juggs_999.xml entry to work. I have tried several methods with no luck. When I try to import using dotfred, I am only shown folders, not any files within folders. Where does this go exactly so I can just paste it in there if possible? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you all so much for helping a noob out. My TP is rocking. Just got a few more changes to make (EV/1x icon, signal strength indicator when ready, going to black and red theme by Elvelynn and a custom wallpaper on all tabs, performing the Activesync fix) and I will be one happy camper!!