nrupalp
PPCGeeks Regular

nrupalp is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotechnomimus View Post
I just ran a few tests between my phone and my gf's post. She has the original sprint ROM and this following problem mentioned in this forum never appears. I did, but I worked around it in a less than optimal way.

If I was in TF3d and I got a txt I would flick to it and the counter on the text messaging would drop to 0 if I rested there for a few seconds. If I was already in the text messaging window, where you could see conversations or more importantly texting back and forth with someone in the threaded view, that counter and notification in the task bar would remain. I would then have to go to tf3d and scroll through, waiting on each message I had just received in order to make the counter drop to 0 again. I just switched from threaded to classic and tested, and while in the texting window I do not get this error. It is becaus to get t message I still have to click on it.

Again, less than optimal, but perhaps an aid in getting this set straight? I also noticed that each time I send a message with my girlfriend's stock ROM phone it highlights the messaging being sent momentarily, and then also any being received while in the threaded view. My phone, on the otherhand, doesn't seem to do this, so it is not auto-selecting the message to reduce that text messaging on its own. I wonder if there is a registry edit to fix this?

I text a lot, if anyone has found a genuine solution to this please tell me, otherwise I will be stuck on classic messaging for a while.

Yay 4 Juggs, you are the reason why my phone rocks my socks. I've flashed other phones before and I've never gotten this full of an experience with so much holistic performance increase. So, thanks again, and I have two htc touch pro's essentially, mine and my gf's so if anyone has any ideas about the solution to this problem I can doublecheck between phones.
You described the same problem i am having very well. I txt a lot, about 2500/month and this is really annoying bug. hopefully someone can find a solution for it soon.