View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 05:26 PM
chirulz
Lurker

chirulz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BS

Ok heres whats happened so far.... Called CS yesterday and explained the problems I've been having with the 6700. I.E. no more pic mail, dropped calls frozen incoming and the fact that It freezes when I try to access my memory card. anyway I'm on the phone for 10 hours straight. thats right I said 10 hours. non-stop. I got hung up on, transferred I don't know how many times, sent to non-sprint related departments, lied to, as well as telling me that my warranty covered equip is not their problem and I had to contact the manufac. and or/ asurion. Now asurion would let me pick between the treo or another 6700, but I would still have to pay the $50.00.. thats bull S***. I called another 2 hours today before I got ahold of supervisor in accounts services and was promised a new 6800 for my trouble and mistreatment, only after the he himself tried to contact the manufact. only to fail horribly. And wouldn't you know it, he didn't note my account,transferred me to tele-sales, and he was like $399.99 please. I said I don't think so and here we go again.... AHHHHH I'm dont know what else to do. any ideas.? oh and I was also told that they dont even have the phone yet its just on the web site for show, and noone can order it. what a liar. I cant take it much longer