View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got my Mogul!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergadgetman
My office is next door to an authorized Sprint Dealer who gets phones straight from the warehouse. I went in yesturday to see if he had any. He didnt even know about it so I schooled him and pointed him to Sprint's site. I ordered at about noon. He got it for me in less than 24 hours. I just picked it up with 150.00 off for renewing my contract. Damn this thing is sexy..Side by side comparison with my 6700 tells me HTC got a winner. Off the bat there is no mms functionality, but good news folks!! I just installed the mms cab from the downloads section and it installed without a hitch. This cab for the 6700 works perfectly for the 6800. Go figure. I am going to try a restore from my 6700. This version of Sprite Backup li have lets me restore across devices, roms, and OS's...We'll see just how good it works...Be back in a few...
Ok so the MMS app installs correctly, but does it actually work? I mean, does it send MMS messages and does the recipient receive it? I think that's the most important question.

Thanks for the info!

---
Don't forget to Search first!