View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 12:50 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrinxs View Post
To the people getting awesome battery life, how much do you use your device during the day? I send and receive a total of about 200 text messages a day, email every 2 hours, and make about 20 calls mostly <5 mins each and one or two calls about 10 mins. In addition, I turn the device on and off about 6 times an hour. I'll post my results tomorrow now that I've upgraded to 4.0 and installed the ActiveSync tweak but I'm excited about the battery life some of you guys are reporting!
I am about the same as you as far as usage goes, if not more. I have 3 e-mail clients, roadrunner, hotmail, and work all being pushed to my phone every 15 min. excluding all the text and pics and vids I receive. I always get around 5-10 e-mails per push. I also have RSS hub going every hour updating 7 of my fav. website. I also go on the web too, to pay some bills, check on some forums, and see general pages while I wait for something or get bored. I make about the same calls as you though, so nothing really different is there. I really hope you see the same battery life as I do because when my phone was stock it was just plain ****ty to say the least! I can outlast my Mogul and PPC-6700 by HOURS!

One thing I noticed though, soft resets kill battery life quicker then anything else besides phone calls. And I make them using a BT headset.