TheGhost1
Lurker

TheGhost1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi
Okay so here's my update...

So I finally called a different number and got connected to Nextel (not sprint websales) and got someone who actually spoke good english. So then he put me on hold a few times and checked out a few things and finally came back told me that the phone was on back order. He also told me that for some odd reason, even though I ordered the phone on 6/18 at 12:21am, it actually got placed at 6/18 at 11:40pm......so duhhhh...obviously the phone is gonna' be sold out by then. So basically at this point, I am screwed even though I was probably one of the few people who ordered at midnight when the phone came out.

Usually Sprint has been very good to me with my 6700 experiences....but this just sucks!! Talk about bad luck!

Oh and it'll be about a week max...hmmm
Finally after calling the online order support number and getting bust signals every time I just decided to call telesales. The first time I called the guy told me that their dept couldn't check the status of online orders and attempted to send me to online support at which point I was greeted once again with the fore mentioned busy signal...grrr. So I called telesales right back and got hold of a nice young woman who said she could check the status, she then told me the same thing..."in progress", but was kind enough to connect me directly with a rep from online support. After waiting on hold for 10 minutes the woman informed me that my order was in fact in stock and NOT back ordered, but it was just still in progress. She then stated that she was quite surprised that my order had not changed status yet, and I should be receiving a tracking number soon. She then just said to keep checking. So once again no new info really, just still need to vent again...