View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 08:27 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
goodlife2life or the person who in charge of this thread...

i think you should add this to your guys stuff...

SETTINGS>PHONE>SERVICES>TIME SYNCHRONIZATION>(click GET SETTING)

it saves battery life.. i can go a day without charging....
And do what with it? Uncheck? Check? I've tried leaving this disabled in the past and it has yet to offer any benefit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchPro>Iphone View Post
Im trying to open the opera.ini file using the phone but there is no program I have that will allow me to open and change it. How do I edit it? DO i have to connect it to the computer and edit the file that way??
I always edit files by copying them to the PC, editing in Notepad, and then copying back to the phone. I find it much easier that way since I can keep a backup copy handy in case of a mistake. However, you can also use Total Commander for file editing, but make sure that Opera is fully closed before editing the file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot17 View Post
when i try to useAdvanced Config 3.3 i get the error message that says "This application requires a newer version of the Microsoft.NET Compact Framework than the version installed on device." where to get the correct version
Be extremely cautious running Advanced Config on a CDMA-based phone like the Touch Pro! It will break your ability to answer your phone. Please see the fix on the first post if that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandangalo View Post