View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 06:50 PM
spetrillo
VIP Member

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Radio Upgrade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaboy View Post
Ok thanks, I will do this. Also, do I install the custom rom at the screen when it says touch to begin? Last question, should I change the esn from this phone to my old one or just leave it and try and reactivate. The reason being I heard some people were not able to activate phones without calling verizon.
If your from and to phone are both VZW phones then you should be able to activate the new phone online. Go to WWW.VZW.COM and click on My Account. If you have never used this then register and there will be a spot in there to activate new equipment. If you just want to call then just call them from a landline phone and they will help activate the phone with you on the line.

As to installing the ROM you will have a PC component that will be talking to the phone via Activesync. Make sure you are connectedv via USB and have AS running.

If you have any issues please do not hesitate to PM me and I would be happy to assist.

Steve