View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 10:59 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i have a htc touch pro cdma and in input/setting word completion tab i have * add a space after word enabled... but when i am texting and i pick an auto completion word it places the word in my text but never adds the space
I'm not sure since I only use the autocorrection enabled... I actually hate the word completion option. But that said, it does seem pretty odd. I'm not sure if that's a compromise/limitation of using the word completion hack, or if that's an actual bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Anybody no the answer to this one?

Also I want to install the call history tab, but I dont know where to drop the "eXXXXmanilla" file at?

Any ideas?
All Manila files go into the \Windows folder on the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexipink View Post
Is this the same cab as the one over at xda?
Not exactly the same, no. The XDA version doesn't integrate all of the known solutions for this hack. Specifically, they leave out the one that sets the current style to ABC instead of T9. Therefore, it doesn't act as a quick-fix if and when the issue appears again in the future.

By the way, while pink is indeed a very sexy color, and I always enjoy talking to a lovely lady in pink, it is incredibly difficult to read on a blue background...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandangalo View Post
Ugh, I can't believe how much of a noob I am at PPCs. I'm trying to remove the Sprint carrier logo on my Home screen, and I know I need to edit the 443d5315_manila file, but I don't know how to do it/what exactly I need to edit...
You can find information on how to edit Manila files using the Customize your Manila / TouchFLO3D link in my signature.