View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 09:56 PM
bsgjunkie
N00b
Threadstarter

bsgjunkie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Haha.. Direct quote from the service tech...

Quote:
Originally Posted by longuyen View Post
Are you on the SERO plan? It seems to me that Sprint Customers on the SERO plan would not be getting some deals such as an offer to change phones, or help fixing the issue with the HTC Mogul. I bet if you were on the $99 Simply Everything Plan, Sprint would give a **** about getting you a working Phone. Just my Opinion.

BTW, good luck on getting a working Mogul. I just received my Refurb today from Sprint. Everything is working well and no white spots. Even the bluetooth sound clearer. However it is running WM 6.0 though.
I'm afraid you're right. They probably see a SERO account now and say "See ya, enjoy the price hike". They know they have us by the balls.

I am on Sero - BUT I have 4 lines, 2 500s and 2 1250s. They should be kissing my *** too. I don't have any of the crazy discounts or extended deals. I don't even have a corp discount. I was one of the original Sero owners, and I did it the legit way, through an employee who referred me. Until just recently my plan details said Fair and Flexible 500

Ugh, I'm just upset. I can't rationalize leaving with my plan, but at the same time they're not giving me many options.