View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Free Sprint Battery- YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Honestly if you just walk in and ask, like stated above, my sprint store is a repair store so they always keep the batteries, stylus', and covers, we only ship the phone back. If you go to a store and tell them about the bad battery life and your cool, a rep can just give you one that was from a returned diamond or pro. i wouldn't recommend a store that isn't a repair store because more then likely they don't keep parts because they would direct any problems to a repair store. Like hbenz2008 said, let me know. I already have 3 spares for my phone and I quit working for sprint 3 months ago. (everyone in there still likes me )
wow! 3 batteries! If you dont use them, send me one!