View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 07:23 PM
dette
Almost a VIP

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandangalo View Post
Sorry, I was pretty unclear. I have a brand new Touch which I got yesterday, and it had an older OEM ROM with an older radio version on it. I downloaded the OEM 3.03.651.4 ROM and flashed the phone to that.

Wanting to unlock it and flash it with an aftermarket ROM, I tried using Coke's 2.31 unlocker from the first post, but I keep getting lost at the part where it runs the thing that looks like an RUU. It finishes that part, and says something about disabling USB connections in ActiveSync (which I do), but in the mean time the phone reboots and the command prompt errors out when I press enter like it says to do...
I am not quite sure of your problem still...
The command prompt errors?

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!