View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 04:28 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Wireless Monitor 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL-F1 View Post
curious if it uses noticable amounts of battery/cpu in the background?
Well, according to memmaid, it uses 0.00% cpu running in the backround (today plugin). And charting it with acbpower meter, the battery consumption is minimal. It does use 1.6mb of ram while running as a today screen plugin. Now if i could just get it to work, i'd be happy. It doesnt show any of my data usage, no matter what i run with and connection (pie, wifi, opera, youtube, etc). Anybody know what i'm doing wrong,or am i missing something? I have a sprint mogul running a wm6 stock rom. Thanks
dschoenike