View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 01:35 PM
land2634
Halfway to VIP Status

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to land2634
Re: About to give up on the HTC Touch Pro. Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSGamer View Post
Believe me, that's a big part of my frustration. When I bought the Centro I'd previously had a Palm PDA and a Samsung A920. The phone was reliable and the PDA worked, of course. But as I accumulated devices I wanted to cut down on the devices I had on me. I would rather not, though, spend cycles on this that could be spent hanging out with my wife, playing games, reading books, whatever. I just kind of want a phone that works. I want a comfortable phone with a good keyboard, an accessible calendar, light data and that just works.

Just works is most important. This shouldn't be that hard.
Yeah and as far as data working, it is hit or miss unfortunately. I know several people who have been 2 weeks without data, but Sprint refuses to exchange for them due to some mystery "data outage" that only affects certain customers (and not to mention said customers happen to have Touch Pro's). The issue should be resolved "within 72 hours" but here they are 2 weeks later wondering what the hell is going on. I'm starting to find it amusing that Sprint seemingly hires "technicians" off the street (similar to Best Buy's Geek Squad). Doesn't mean all the techs are bad, but it sure does look bad when your own technicians have no idea how to fix little issues such as this.