View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 01:20 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
am i the only one who is having trouble getting my phone to charge since this last update?
I have absolutely no issue's there. Are you sure you didn't bend any pins in the Mini USB port? My friend did that with his TP and it wouldn't charge. I got a bobby pin and fixed it and he's good to go. He had tried to reset the phone in the dark and jabbed the stylist in the wrong hole and didn't realize he had bent a pin.