Old 06-18-2007, 12:18 PM
dpaulsmith
Lurker

dpaulsmith is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dpaulsmith
Here's the tail of being on the phone for about 4 hours now

Okay gang, I'm a lurker, but I do appreciate the information I get from here.

On Friday or Saturday, I sent an email to ecare asking them about the mongul. I was told that today (6/1 I could call or walk into my local store to pick one up. I said okay fine, and on Sunday since I was by my store, I went in casual asked about it, was told they didn't have a date, and it will be next month. When I informed them that I had info from e-care, they told me that e-care didn't know what they were talking about. I said okay fine, and left laughing to myself.

So when I got home, I emailed e-care back with my store and was told that I could call telesales on Monday and they could take my order. So this morning at about 8am CST I called. The first guy I spoke with pulled up the 6800 gave me all the good pricing info including my rebates and then put me on hold for 30 secs, came back on the line and said...I'm sorry you have to call back maybe tomorrow or go into the store.

So I call the store they tell nope, they don't have any use the website. I tried to use the website and as soon as I entered the payment info the website timed out. So while they indeed took my funds, I don't have an email confirmation or a order number.

Now I've called no less than 5 different sprint ordering departments (god how many can they possibly have????) each one says they can't help me...

So here's the final...I never closed my browser, so I did a page refresh and I got an order number, but I'm still trying to find a human that can verify that my order is in the system.

Geeee....they are working so hard to not take my money...but they (each person I talked with) wanted to sell me a broadband connection card for my laptop.

UPDATE: Finally spoke to the right person that was able to confirm my order...jeesh...let's hope it doesn't take that long to get to me (I order overnight).