View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:47 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Okay, so I've been running this ROM for about a good 6 hours and my god this thing is sweet. Responsiveness has improved by a large margin and I don't even know how. The old ROM's, while great, slowed down a bit having multiple programs open, this thing is eating everything I throw at it. Opera has also gotten even faster for me, but I also have the few times the browser just closes on me. I just use IE in those instances. I also did the volume fix as well, and added the % battery meter with the 1% interval mod as well and it just matches nicely with the new and improves volume icon . I have also added the HTC animation with the Vista's sound when the phone boots up and took off the PhoneOn sound for the phone. Absolutely no lagg, very nice HTC animation with the Vista sounds right on queue on both start-up and shut down!

Now as far as the blue, it is something drastic this phone needed. I am really impressed with the amount of effort, work and outcome the blue really did to this ROM. My girlfriend also loves it and wishes she could have it too, but she's stuck with a Diamond.. LOL...

I'm also impressed by how fast Resco Explorer is reading hidden and system files. Before you would see the loading clock and now it doesn't come up and if it does, it's really quick, even looking into the windows directory, it just loads it quick. So far this ROM is by far my favorite one and I have it saved in case I may need it again from loading a different ROM. It's fast, so far stable, looks the best IMHO, and it is how I expected my TP to be when I opened the box it came in. Much appreciated yay 4 Juggs!