View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 10:56 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Razr cords work with the pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
I call shenanigans. Of course they are going to tell you to use their charger(and try to scare you into thinking another charger will foobar the phone), it will set you back an extra 30 bucks and they get a piece of the pie with each one you get. the port problems are far more likely from people just jamming whichever plug they are using and setting the phone at odd angles while plugged in eventually breaking the soldered connections. I have used razer chargers and other motorola chargers on my mogul for over a year with nary a problem(with the charger at least).
Totally.
The only thing that I can think of a mini USB not working if the manufacturer make the pins shorter so it will not make contact with other brands mini USB. That way it will be proprietary to them but still following the standards. interchanging the positions of those wires might cause short circuit but I don't think they gonna do that because they gonna destroy a lot of device. Specially for people that are just curious if it works in their devices since it fits.. And that's a huge lawsuit and violation of standards.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 11-19-2008 at 01:41 AM.