View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 10:39 PM
xfr3386
Lurker

xfr3386 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

I can't seen to get the services tab back. Since some people ask i'll explain why I use it: both at work and in the grocery store sprint gives a weak signal and if it's on "automatic" it jumps back and forth, making calls impossible. if i switch to roaming only i get perfect reception. I just switch back when i leave those locations.

I extracted the latest sprint update and ran the ppst cab file on my device but it didn't seem to change anything at all. Anyone have any information on how to re-enable it? I did the registry changes but even setting it to show the menu (or not not show it) didn't work. I understand it's coming in the next update but I don't know when that is coming

I just have one other question. I use Pocket Informant for task/calendar management. When it installs it sets itself as the default calendar/task application, but when i click on a task on the Home screen it launches the default calendar application. Any idea how i can change that?

I wanted to say great ROM too, you picked a good grouping of applications to make the overall experience of the Touch more enjoyable. Thanks!