View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 10:27 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Razr cords work with the pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
not really its a known issue...ask anyone affiliated with htc...the adapter is made for a reason..apache 6700 mogul 6800 and touch 6900 all had port issues arise from this...so before you assume im just arguing...learn your facts..if you dont believe me call htc and ask for your self...different design for a reason....but do you...but remember when it screws up...think of me cause i told ya so...
I call shenanigans. Of course they are going to tell you to use their charger(and try to scare you into thinking another charger will foobar the phone), it will set you back an extra 30 bucks and they get a piece of the pie with each one you get. the port problems are far more likely from people just jamming whichever plug they are using and setting the phone at odd angles while plugged in eventually breaking the soldered connections. I have used razer chargers and other motorola chargers on my mogul for over a year with nary a problem(with the charger at least).