View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 09:24 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A little tough Love about battery issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
By the way, you guys remember audioinc? the guy that kept us updated on the Pros release? Well.. I remember he said that all Pros where updated again at the last minute to cure the battery heat.Then I recalled him saying if you hard reset then you will have the heat issue again. Well... its been over 2 weeks witht he stock rom and today I finally hard reseted. And to my surprised my Pro got super hot compared to before. Maybe he was right. Did anyone else noticed this ?
I remember him saying they made some changes... that's mainly why I haven't hard reset yet (that and because I didn't have low volume issues and that seemed to be the fix for peeps). I didn't know what changes they made, but when i started putting on apps and whatnot i started to wonder if any changes they made would be reverted if i hard reset the phone. Someone should contact him since almost everyone did the hard reset fix when they received their phone. Now i'm probably not going to hard reset for a while....... lol
My pro doesn't heat up for no reason*