View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Lylej2k
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: What are the must haves for vx6800?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintdub View Post
Im def gonna get insurance.. i would be sick it anything happened to the phone

how about rom flashes??? is there anything i may want to do with that? What does the phone come stock with..Should i flash it? any reccomendations? im trying to get this under my belt so when i get it i can RAGE

Ive been reading non stop about tethering... i came to the conclution i would try WiFiRouter....? thoughts?

this guide is a must read when it comes to flashing http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857

As far as a recomendation, DCD 3.2.6 or 3.3.4 both are very snappy and stable 3.3.4 gives you 1-2 more MB at boot than 3.2.6. I would also run radio 3.42.50 as its been the best I've used so far. But make sure you READ THE GUIDE! lol.
Don't forget to hit the