View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 04:25 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
can u explain the difference between the mogul & touch and touch pro word completion.. u mean now it doesnt change i to I and dont to don't ... and with your fix it now does...?
Let's say you open a new text message to send to a friend... you start typing away (hardware or software keyboard), and you type the following:

Code:
i dont wa
With Classic Word Completion enabled, as you type it will automatically convert it to the following:

Code:

I don't wa
          [want]
          [wash]
          [watch]
As you can see it autocorrected the I and the don't and now it's offering (right in the text block as you type rather than in the soft-keyboard area), choices on what you want to use to finish the wa.

It's faster, it's more accurate, and you don't have to look at multiple points on the screen.