View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 02:52 PM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Couple of questions regarding ROMs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hello everyone,

I have couple of question regarding to ROMs and kitchen...

1. Can I use Touch Pro ROM on Diamond given that the 2 have same hardware specs?
2. What tool do I use to decompile an NBH? I know in Touch we get that Vogue kitchen tools, but what for Diamond?

TIA
you can use the same tools just rename the line in the vogue.txt line from VOGU to DIAM800 and parts of a pro rom can be used on the diamond not all of it