View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 01:12 PM
ScrapMaker
VIP Member

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A little tough Love about battery issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
Why are you still trolling in the TP forums when you announced that "BACK to the ORIGINAL Touch, after 3 weeks of hell with the Pro" you just hanging around trying to cause trouble? I have a message for you in my signature.
I actually have the Pro again, and if you were following the threads of people trying to solve the problems with the Pro, you would realize that. I can understand if your TP was "flawless, perfect, ideal," etc, that you may not care--but I find it hard to believe, because so far, no one has stood up and shown that their TP doesn't overheat during normal usage.

I believe I have the newest TP manufactured, (11/7/08,) and it still has many glarying, device-crippling defects.

I love this phone too and I want it to WORK. Of course, if HTC and/or Sprint cannot deliver, then I will find another phone. I would hardly call it trolling to point out that most people here are pulling the wool over their OWN eyes, and pretending like there are no critical flaws with this phone. So far, the other main poll going on is saying that MOST people ARE having trouble with their Pro. Interesting news--and saddening, because it really lowers my chances, (as well as anyone else,) of getting a "perfect" Touch Pro.

Last edited by ScrapMaker; 11-18-2008 at 01:24 PM.