View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 01:07 PM
sexipink
PPCGeeks Regular

sexipink is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP! Dropped my touch pro in water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
wow you guys are complete morons. Did you read what I wrote? TELL THEM YOU LOST IT OR SOMEONE STOLE IT. This is covered by your replacement plan. No phone to be sent back, no water mark to be discovered. Jesus.

I've been through this with T-Mobile. I had jumped in a pool on a hot day (it was like 100+ degrees) with my phone in my pocket. I guess I just really wanted to get into that water. Anyways, there was this whole thing where water damaged phones needed to be sent back, and I would be without a phone while they replaced it, while phones that are lost or stolen are sent out quicker. I had already told the customer support rep what happened, but she basically told me in the future it's best to report it as lost or stolen. She didn't say those words exactly, but she said there's no wait for that situation. In the end I couldn't wait for the time it would take for my phone to be shipped to them, inspected, then have a replacement shipped back out, so I ended up buying a new one for like 115, which was funny because the deductible on my insurance was 100 bucks anyways.

Uh, why would u call someone a moron. Tmobile insurance isnt the same as sprints insurance, DUHHH. Sprint insurance does cover water damage for ur info. Though im not proud to say it, I actually dropped my phone in the toliet a while back . Sprint not only replaced my phone, I didnt even have to send the water damaged one back because they said it couldnt be repaired. Im quite sure they stop doing that though due to fact that some phones do start to working again once they dry out.

TMOBILE INSURANCE SUCKS ANY HOW, $100 FOR A DEDUCTIBLE