View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 10:41 AM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
I know, but I'm confused as to what that really means.

I want TF3D to open Opera when I click the Internet tab, only problem is this ROM appears to have a slightly outdated version of it. Is this for a reason?

Anyway, that's where my tiny brain is getting confused If I flash the non-Opera ("nOpra" haha) version, what will TF3D be using to open by default if Opera Mobile isn't there? At that point if I install Opera 9.51b2, how do I tell TF3D to use it instead of whatever it's currently defaulting to?

I'd test it myself, but I just finished setting everything up since I anticipated sticking with this ROM for at least a few days.

Thanks for any help!
i put in the versiion that was most requested and most stable...if you find the version that came with the phone install it and it will overwrite it and take its place in the internet tab