View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 03:15 PM
storyr
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbonilla
On my device (PPC-6700), once phoneAlarm gets under Mobile Shell, the MOVE UP button becomes gray and you can't move it any higher. Mobile Shell doesn't have the option of moving up or down. I assumed it was something that Mobile Shell was doing so it could be the top plug-in (after Date) which is why I was surprised by Storyr's screen.
Interesting... In my Today settings, Mobile Shell does have the move up/down option available. I wonder if it's version related? I'm running beta 4.

Question: are you also running WP-Pilot? And if so, is it in "invisible" mode? If so, try this: Activate teh WP-Pilot cursor. Press and hold the center button. A dialog will open. Tap the "Check Today Plugin Order". This little WP-Pilot utility will resolve any plugin order discrepancies...