View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 11:32 PM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Made My Own Leather Pouch! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
I just made the pieces... went to the fabric store and got a half yard of a really soft micro fiber on sale for 2 bucks... i have the leather and microfiber held together FLAWLESSLY with adhesive... gotta wait til tomorrow to go to my parents house to sew em together...

I might hold off and run it by the guy who stitches logos in... we'll see, this next one is sweet tho
o wow. this sounds amazing.

*request* if it turns out right, wanna make me one? im sure to compensate u adequatelyfor ur time =)