View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/13] 3.0 12mb, 24mb, 32mb & 48mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
Sprint Updated Picture Mail(installs where it needs to be...no need for updating the client)..........Were exactly does it install. Reason I ask is because my picture mail does not work on a stock rom but works perfect on this rom. That is not really a bad thing but was just curious were you have it installed
It installs into outlook as it should...some had it installing into program files thus causing failure...dont forget this is the updated version no need to dl and install from sprint powerdeck page
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreek84 View Post
What do you use instead of Opera? Operamini? I thought the VGA JBed had problems scrolling while z oomed in?
i am having zero issues with the vga version of java installed in my rom...i even fixed the link for opera mini in it so it saves you all the trouble of having to do it yourselves...

This post has been thanked 1 times.