View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 03:44 PM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Why does this phone get so unresponsive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin5 View Post
easy, because windows mobile is a piece of sh!t.

i went from a centro to a diamond, and thinking of switching back to centro where i can actually get work done and faster.
Please spare us your negative and BS comments about WM5/6/7 because I promise if it didnt work for you then its because YOU didnt or were not doing something correctly. We see all kinds of issues ALL the time and MOST are end user related problems and we see those issues when we try to modify files or ROMs and trick and tweak things.

I am more than happy with mine and so are more ppl than who are not. I have several ppl who have gotten a 67/68 because I had one and after showing them how to do the things they wanted to do, they are happy with thiers.

Your opinion has no volume and carries no weight. A Centro is very limited on what it can be made to do other than what it was designed to do. Thats why we like WM v/s a Palm platform. The last Palm platform I had was a PDA attached to the back of my analog StarTac in the mid 90s.

Last edited by weedahoe; 11-17-2008 at 03:50 PM.