View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: activation issues - stolen phone maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermansr View Post
Nope, never on the seller end, as I don't sell much on eBay (I did many years ago), but I always delivered I what I was selling too.

I've been using ebay for a good 6+ years (as well as paypal), and have only filed 3 total claims with paypal. All ended in my favor (this one being the only one related to what I'm speculating to be straight up fraud).

The way paypal explained it, is that the sellers account is pretty much locked down, and they can't remove, or add anything to it, it's well deserved if they're ripping people off.
Looks like it could have been an issue with Sprint, not the seller, so I don't think it is necessarily fair to say they were ripping people off. It sounded like they were willing to work with you then you filed a paypal claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermansr View Post
Can't take it, I already sent it back to the seller. They were willing to replace it, then all of a sudden got a hair up their hind end, and refunded me. I already got another one on the way, and cheaper than what I got it from this seller for.
They refunded you because you, frankly, screwed them over by filing a claim.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.