View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 07:55 AM
KilgoreBA
Regular 'Geeker

KilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to KilgoreBA
Re: Verizon HTC TOUCH PRO Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I myself bought the Touch Pro from Sprint and jumped ship from US Cellular to Verizon after 6 or 7 long years. I activated the Sprint Touch Pro myself after signing up and activating my old number. The data package is only $30.00 a month unlimited, not the $45.00 dollars mentioned earlier in this thread. I flashed it with the Verizon rom and reinstalled the Youtube app they took out. Also installed Live Search and Google Maps. Working great. Verizon is the only one in my area with EVDO(3g) and Sprint has no service here at all. Anyway lovin all the memory it has. Twice the speculated Verizon model and G sensor. Even with twice the memory and just a few programs running I have about 40% available(free). Needs the extra RAM. Lovin it so far!

Santod, how did you reinstal the YouTube app on the Verizon Rom? I too am running the Sprint TP on VZW with the VZ ROM and also, how did you get GPS working? GPS doesn't work on the VZ ROM.