View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:33 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Made My Own Leather Pouch! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan88 View Post
That is awesome, definitely better than buying one for 40 bucks! On your next go, or once you are confident you can do it perfectly you should try lining it with a microfiber cloth, like the ones made for cleaning lcd screens (although at this point the cost would jump because those things are usually a rip off)
i can prolly find some large ones for an ok deal. ill just cut it with the leather and glue em together before sewing... awesome input! Thanks!

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!