View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 11:59 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/13] 3.0 12mb, 24mb, 32mb & 48mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
does this rom now have added cities for weather ???? and does it nedd .netcf3.5 or is it in there??

p.s.
Was the java/opera issue resolved and what version was the best ?? I have a problem logging into online banking with some mobile browsers I need one that will work and be very readable for me..
added cities? no i dont know where everyone lives and trying to hunt down every user to gain their location is far too time consuming...that is why there is an app that will allow you to add custom cities...as far as .net its in there...