View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 10:24 AM
conflipper
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-15-08] Juicy ROM 3.4 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.3] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
Juicy, a suggestion about facebook upload (social networking)

under HKLM/software/htc/htcaccountmanager there are all the settings for facebook and youtube. Once i put in all of my info in settings communications tab, the "facebooktoken" item is still blank, every other slot is filled in. Youtube (which works) has its token slot filled in. Dunno if that helps any, but could be the reason facebook upload isnt working and youtube does
social networking came from the Touch HD. but the real kicker here is that the Touch HD does not even allow for facebook upload at this time. (talk to someone in Europe that has touch HD and confirmed that it does not upload to facebook) So something is missing, I might have found something. And I am working on reprogramming it now wtih a hexeditor and see if that will work. It is a real pain in the neck. but if it woks then that wil be great.

btw Juicy everything is looking nice, keep up the great work.