View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 02:47 AM
Primenall
Regular 'Geeker

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone switched from Touch to Touch Pro through insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFudd View Post
My 6700 just died and they replaced it with a 6900sp, not sure if it's a touch or a vogue. But its in hand. It was refuribed. But an upgrade none the less. Said the 6700 are on back order. About two weeks on back order, but that was 10 days ago!! I do miss my slide out keyboard. The CS said if I didn't like the phone to come back in and they would "make it right". TO BE CONTINUED.......
Well it's a touch which IS a vouge, same thing.

I loved my ole brick of a 6700, but also loved my mogul being so much smaller and more powerful, but it was still big, when I got my touch It was like the perfect phone just barely bigger than the huge screen and very thin perfect for me.

I don't text a lot so the loss of the keyboard didn't matter compared to the size factor.

Sounds like if you want the keyboard back, you may just have a shot at getting a Touch Pro upgrade, which has a slide out keyboard and is the replacement for the mogul.

If you go back before the shipment of 6700's arrive and get the same guy you might just walk away with the Pro if you can't live with the lack of a keyboard, long shot but he said "we will make it right", good luck.