View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 11:29 PM
lindsey
N00b

lindsey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth Fix Anybody?

I am using Jeff's clean and simple rom, which I like alot I can understand all of the hard work he has put into this rom. I have one thing that’s driving me crazy from what I have read I’m not alone! What’s with the Bluetooth! I use my Verizon 6700 all day long business and pleasure, MVC and the Bluetooth headset Push email with an exchange etc etc after I do a fresh flash with your clean and simple rom load all my software back on “hours” of work, the Bluetooth works great for maybe a week. Then it starts going downhill I’m in the middle of a conversation the Bluetooth quits, or I push the talk button on the headset nothing happens. Next I go into the Bluetooth settings under mode and find the check box for turn on Bluetooth is unchecked.
I check again soft reset and away we go thirty minutes ten minutes whatever same thing all over again. My question is simple is there a fix and how do I do it. Sorry if I sound frustrated, my 6700 rocks accept for the Bluetooth which is a very big thing to me in how I use my phone. anybody got any ideas?