View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CNET ratings of the Touch Pro, unfair? Lets show support for our favorite WM devi

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
That is actually an excellent point. THe more expensive the toy the more likely we are to feel "emotional" towards its purchase. Even though intellectually we know we made the best purchase, emotionally we want to it to be confirmed by others. When someone questions it, we feel bad and have to defend it... even though it needs no defense. And when it comes to the iphone... man do people get emotional.
Human nature - but it happens in different degrees. I guess I'm in the minority in that CNET doesn't bother me.
in the words of the late bernie mac "nuff said". i don't care for the other company or its phone because i know my wifes' instinct makes the iphone look like it still has a green and black screen. i don't need anyone else to make me feel good because there will always be haters. i just love pulling it out and people saying "what's that" while they hold thier phones and i say "it's a touch pro" and most of them put thiers away.