View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 09:49 PM
MaryGladys
PPCGeeks Regular

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CNET ratings of the Touch Pro, unfair? Lets show support for our favorite WM devi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
LOL yeah, my dad and his wife are switching to sprint in two months from AT&T. They LOVE my phone. I will have to train them too as they are illiterate when it comes to anything electronic.
Hahaha, we will have to trade stories. Reminds me of teaching him how to use a mouse long ago. I sat him in front of the computer and made him play Solitaire for 2 hours before I would go any further. Hahaha. He's a smart guy, but man, that mouse was a toughy. Now he thinks I am a genius because I send him HOW-TO docs with Printscreens in it. Love being his kid. Hahaha. Who needs to be on an honor roll if you know how to use Snag-It?

Anyway, that's what I will do with the phone, I think. May post up a HOW - TO for old fogey's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
Bonnie Cha says "the Touch Pro is thick and heavy, making for a pretty tight fit in a pants pocket"

In girls pants, any phone would be a tight fit especially in Bonnie's.
ROFL!!!! Well, what sort of girl wears a phone in her pants??? That just ain't right. Oh wait, I plop it in my cargo pants pockets....Nevermind, I do. Haha. But at work, that bad boy goes in the briefcase or purse. like all other phones I have owned. Who wants a bulky skirt? But yeah, it ain't big and bulky! Fits fine.

Anyway, getting silly.