View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 08:45 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CNET ratings of the Touch Pro, unfair? Lets show support for our favorite WM devi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryGladys View Post
Yeah, I laughed about that, too. Hahahaha, when I got out of the T-Mobile contract, it was gonna either be Verizon or Sprint just for that. Both work well here....if only for a moment I thought about rollover minutes or that I have a lot of friends on ATT....but man, that EVDO is just awesome. And the unlimited plan with Sprint - tasty.

Heh, I convinced my Dad to get one (have to train him on it) and my brother! Bunch of rednecks using these fancy phones... Watch out!
LOL yeah, my dad and his wife are switching to sprint in two months from AT&T. They LOVE my phone. I will have to train them too as they are illiterate when it comes to anything electronic.