View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 08:17 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: CNET ratings of the Touch Pro, unfair? Lets show support for our favorite WM devi

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
There is a difference between being supportive of the phone... and say a bit overboard... calling on people to go over to CNET and deliberately write 100% positive user reviews to somehow negate the other reviews and even CNET's own review..

OK... I guess I'm in the minority but this whole thread just strikes me as being very insecure. Does it really matter that much to you?

I'd much rather spend my time tweaking my phone than going over to CNET and trying to argue with the editor over a bad review (and if you read it... it's NOT that bad of a review. Yeah there are a few mistakes but it's fine.)

As for affecting sales... nonsense. The main reason I'm not currently a Touch Pro user is because every place sells out so fast.
I totally agree with U brother. U r not the minority. Only few members post here because a lot of members think it's a waste of time to post in here. The thread has a lot of pages due to the same people posting and complimenting each others back.
It is totally my point that I came here for the development. What support for TP are they talking about? The whole PPCGEEKS is a support itself for WM devices. Why is a thread like this created for support? It is really funny I would say. They say that they to want help people decide to get the phone or not. Here's my answer. If U go to a ppc site, They will tell U to buy PPC. If U go to crackberry, They will tell U to buy BB. If U go to modmyiphone, They will tell U to buy an Iphone. So what help to decide are they talking about? If U Don't like what CNET say, Ignore it and move on. U and U alone know what ur phone really is. If U are not too sensitive and too insecure, U will not make a thread like this. That is not only my 2 cents, That is a fact.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 11-15-2008 at 08:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.