View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 05:30 PM
MaryGladys
PPCGeeks Regular

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CNET ratings of the Touch Pro, unfair? Lets show support for our favorite WM devi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
Yes, it DOES matter.

CNET is, for better or worse, a trusted technology site that millions of people look to for tech news, reviews, and analysis. When you can't trust the reviews to be fair and honest and instead are highly opinionated, then why should they get away with that?
Amen to that, brother.

Although I have plenty to say about naughty Corporate America, numbers don't lie....and if Apple was so awesome, more companies would be all Mac. Why, even schools don't have Macs anymore.

Now, believe me, I want NOTHING to ever happen to Apple because frankly, competition is a great thing - keep Microsoft on it's toes.....

Fair enough, Apple and Novell both had great ideas, but despite marketablity on Microsoft's side, there a a TON more apps that can tie into Microsoft computers.

Now, that being said, there's room for it all...as there are near 7 billion people on this planet.

For me, flexibility and tweaking and toying with something that really turns me on. Can't really do that with an iPhone. It's an all or nothing deal. Nothing a-la-cart....which is what is sooo appealing about Microsoft based stuff.

But, it takes a more advanced user, too.

So, I sound like a linux user, huh? Hahaha. Well, the cool thing about Microsoft is you *DO* have fairly decent supportablity, too .

Ok, I am off my soap box - 7 billion users - to each his own - but yeah, I think reviews oughtta balanced....reviewers oughtta announce their biases and audience before giving a review.....

Then again, CNET has turned into fluffy central.

Have to dig a little more for real reviews.
This post has been thanked 1 times.