View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 04:57 PM
boxermansr
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

boxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: activation issues - stolen phone maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetsauce View Post
Sprint has been having activation problems all week. I received
As for your case, was it specified that the phone was brand new when you bought it? It is possible that it was a used phone, thus explaining the NYC number. Also, if it was indeed a stolen phone, the ESN would have been flagged and the Sprint rep would have definitely notified you.
Phone was new. No # was associated with it, until I powered it up, and it did its 'auto activaction'. I had already put the ESN on the line @ sprint.com so it should have programmed with my #....

Don't matter, because I'll never know now, since as I said, the seller hastily refunded me, as opposed to helping as she offered to do last night. All I did was email her asking for an update, and tried to call the # she provided (which was not even a valid phone #).. all that, threw up some flags, but I guess she didn't want to resolve it.

I ended up getting another one on eBay for 232.50 after the live.com 25% deal, and a 10% paypal discount, so I made off even better