View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 02:30 PM
killerkhatiby009
Halfway to VIP Status

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Re: Opera On Mogul Always Running Out Of Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
the best remedy to eliminate problems like this is to flash to nuerom pre3, the nuekernel gives you a whopping 32+ megs after a hard reset!!! I have over 30 applications in my main memory and manila2d running and i get 27 megs at boot and idle at 23-24 all day so opera never gives me the "out of memory error"

Mogul lacks RAM and heavy software like Opera Mobile isnt recommended for a device like this, but no2chem made me fall in love with my device once more and now memory troubles are a thing of the past!!!
Wow that is amazing RAM, im still running the stock 6.1 ROM, I've never flashed to a custom ROM before, how can I do this so that I can get this much free RAM. Also how stable are these custom roms, and does everything still work as it would (calls/texts, gps, internet, pic mail, etc..)?