View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 02:28 PM
amw1972
Jailbroken and rooted

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CNET ratings of the Touch Pro, unfair? Lets show support for our favorite WM devi

I think lots of those biased reviews are part of the culture nowadays. The iPhone is still considered in the mainstream as the end all be all device. The iPhone was dubbed "the jesusphone." I happen to own an iPod touch and I can see where the attraction lies. It is a fun device. That is the inherent problem, when the fun masks the propriety, the price, the propriety, and oh...did I mention the propriety? Functionality the iPhone will eventually catch up...and they make those apps practically idiot proof!! So now in comes CNET...calling idiot proof (USER FRIENDLY)...meaning anyone can operate one. Of course they're going to be biased toward that d**n thing!!

Now, every high end hand held device (we'll even include the Instinct) are all compared to the iPhone by CNET, simply because they have an infatuation with the stupid thing. At the same time, they'll allow those apple fanboys and fanboyettes to make those F-ed up reviews EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN OWN THE DEVICE. So, we have this issue now on TP's receiving 1 star or half star reviews.